Terms & Conditions:
Upon payment of the deposit, the traveler(s) agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions. All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Additional terms and an accelerated payment schedule may apply for certain events. An extension may be granted for a small fee for certain events. All late payments are subject to a $50.00 fee per traveler.
Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC is responsible for making the arrangements for accommodations, services, and event tickets that constitute the travel package, except to the extent that those accommodations, services, or event tickets cannot be supplied or become no longer available for reasons beyond Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC’s control.
Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC’s control.
Reservations, Payments, and Cancellations:
• A first deposit of at least $50 along with a completed registration form is required for all new reservations. Each event has an Online Registration Form.
• After you make your first deposit, you are required to make monthly deposits or your booking may be cancelled for abandonment of reservation. All previous payments will be forfeited.
• If you find yourself in a difficult financial situation and cannot make a monthly payment please email us immediately.
• Please know it is your responsibility to be sure that whoever you choose as your roommate/ travel mate for your selected travel event is also making their monthly payments. We can provide roommate account summaries upon request.
• All payments to Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC are non-refundable unless Travel Insurance is purchased. Please be sure you will attend event before submitting payment. We enforce this policy due to our contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not refund your payments. This enables us to guarantee our package prices are affordable and also allows you to remit monthly payments on your vacation.
• Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC requires written notification of cancellation from the traveler via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Refunds shall not be given for unused travel services or any portion thereof. If a cancellation occurs and one or more travelers alters the room requirements of the remaining travelers, travelers still traveling may be required to pay a revised rate. We regret that we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather, acts of God, terrorism, civil unrest, Government action (Deployment), personal or medical emergencies. Traveler or event participant agrees not to charge back any bank charges against his/her credit card for products and services rendered by Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC and/or received by event hosts. Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC reserves the right to apply a $25 charge for a disputed charge back resolved in Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC’s favor. This is the amount Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC is charged by the credit card processing company to research any charge backs.
• All final payment dates are clearly noted on the website of the event you have selected. It is your responsibility to be sure payments arrive to us on or before that date.
• All late payments will require a late fee of $50.
• If you are paying late, you must send your request by email and give us the date you will make your late payment. Please include your late fee along with your payment.
• If you fail to make your final payment by the final payment date, your reservation will automatically cancel and all previous deposits will forfeit.
• You can remit your initial deposit for a group event even if it’s in the middle of the payment schedule; however you will be required to make the final payment by the date listed in the event information.
Method of Payment:
• Pay Pal or credit cards are our preferred method of payments through the Eventbrite system.
• We also accept cashier’s checks and money order via mail on certain trips. If cashier’s check is your selected method of payment, please note: we must receive 60 days prior to travel. Checks should be made payable to Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC. NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED 60 DAYS PRIOR TO TRAVEL.
• We do NOT accept credit card payments via the telephone.
• Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC utilizes Eventbrite to promote our trips. Each payment is accessed a Service Charge from Eventbrite and PayPal. These fees do not decrease your trip balance. To avoid the fees, you may mail your payment (Payment MUST be received by the 20th monthly) or call our Customer Service number to remit your payment over the phone. You MUST have completed a credit card authorization form for any credit card used.
• Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC reserves the right to refuse to accept or retain any person as a traveler or tour participant, and to make changes and substitutes in any itinerary of its group travel as it deems necessary for the comfort, safety, or the convenience of the group travel participants and the proper carrying out of the event, and to withdraw any or all tours announced in this program should conditions warrant. If a tour is cancelled, a full refund of all monies paid to the company by the participant will constitute full settlement.
• Please report any disability requiring special attention to Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC at the time the reservation is made. Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. The Americans with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including the touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. The passenger assumes the full risk of use and of any prohibitions imposed by vendors. Generally motorized scooters are not suitable on international tours.
• Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively used by Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC.
• Passport is required to travel outside the United States. The passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months beyond the conclusion of your trip.
• You should apply and obtain a passport far in advance for any group travel outside the United States. It is the responsibility of each individual traveler to obtain the appropriate travel documentation, such as passports, visas, certified birth certificates, and valid government issued photo identification. This term is strictly enforced. No travel documentation, no trip, no refund.
• Most airlines require us to submit your Passport information to them 60 days before travel. Please be sure your passport arrives before then if applying for a new one or getting a renewal.
• If you are traveling on one of our group cruises, you can travel with a certified birth certificate and government issued photo-identification. Please note that a hospital record is not a birth certificate.
Information for obtaining a United States Passport can be found at: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
• The accommodations listed with our group travel packages are intended to be used with each tour. If changes become necessary for any reason, the accommodations substituted will be equivalent in standard to those shown. Unless requested otherwise, we will book non-smoking rooms. Please note that hotels cannot always guarantee smoking rooms.
• Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC is not responsible for time changes made the airlines, bus conductor and railways.
• Flight time, seat assignments are solely at the discretion of the airlines. Hotel room location is also the sole discretion of the hotel. Requests can be made but are not guaranteed.
• Baggage fees of the airlines are not included in our package prices. If you decide to check baggage you must pay this fee directly to the airline.
• The carriers, accommodations and other suppliers providing services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees of Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC. Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC assumes no responsibility and will not be held liable for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity by reason of (1) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of its suppliers, (2) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any employee of these suppliers, (3) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated, or used by any of these suppliers, or (4) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under the control, direct or otherwise, of Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC, or (5) acts of God.
• Unless stated otherwise, Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC is not affiliated with the commercial vendors or third party resellers of the events that we provide event tickets for. We cannot promise the availability of seats more than 2 seated together due to the tickets may be purchased from a secondary ticket sales market source, not sold by box offices or venues. The traveler accepts and acknowledges that Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC pays a premium to obtain tickets to highly sought after events that may be sold at a higher than the face value printed on the ticket. If a traveler is unable to attend an event it is solely the responsibility of the traveler to dispose of their tickets. ALL tickets sales are final and non-refundable.
EXOTIC ESCAPES BY KIM LLC,
P.O. Box 30351, Washington, DC 20030
(240) 459-3079 Office
Exotic Escapes by Kim LLC utilizes Eventbrite to promote our trips. Each payment is accessed a Service Charge from Eventbrite and PayPal. These fees do not decrease your trip balance. To avoid the fees, you may mail your payment (Payment MUST be received by the 20th monthly) or call our Customer Service number to remit your payment over the phone. You MUST have completed a credit card authorization form for any credit card used.